Thursday 13 July 2017

Archie turns four!

We officially have a big four year old!



Archie had kindy on his birthday, I thought about letting him miss it but he wanted to go and his session is only 8:30-12:45.
We didn't rush that morning. We opened his presents before Josh left for work - Victoria was still asleep!  He got there around 9am and then my sister and her girls arranged to meet us at his kindy around 11:30 so the cousins could play together until the end of the session.




He got to sit up the front with the teacher at mat time which he loved!
He passed out lollipops to the other children as they left and we went to a local cafe after for a hot chocolate treat.

When Josh got home from work we went out to a restaurant for dinner with my parents - so he had a lovely day!



We had his party the weekend before at our house. He had 8 kids attend & it was fun being able to play party games with them. We tried at his party last year but they were slightly too little!
Archie chose a dinosaur theme for his party this year and he helped me to decorate the cake.






After the school holidays he will be going up to the 4yr old session at kindy and will go 3 days a week 8:30-2:30pm. I am going to miss not having him at home with me as much but I know he is definitely ready for the longer and more frequent sessions and he loves kindy and his teachers there.

Archie boy I are so proud of the big 4 year old you have become. You are such a good brother and have a lot of patience with Victoria! I love your cheeky sense of humour! You love to learn and ask to sound out words together.
One of your most favourite things to do at the moment is to play with the play doh. You would play for hours each day if you could!
Love you so much Archie apple pie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day in the life

Wednesday 19th July 2017 (winter) Nicole is 34 Josh is 37 Archie is 4 Victoria is 20 months 3:25am - Archie wakes up crying. I go int...